HOLES IN THE SKY: THE SEAN MILLER STORY Bests The Blair Witch Project For Most Awards Won for a Found Footage Film!
Over the last several months we’ve had several stories here about the upcoming film, HOLES IN THE SKY: THE SEAN MILLER STORY. Now there is news the film has beaten The Blair Witch Project for the most awards won for a found footage film. Get more details below.
From The Press Release
“Holes in the Sky: The Sean Miller Story” has just hit 19 award wins which makes it the most awarded found footage film in history beating out “The Blair Witch Project” for the victory. The award wins took place during the 2021-2022 festival seasons.
Desktop Entertainment will be releasing “Holes in the Sky: The Sean Miller Story” on On Demand and DVD November 1st 2022 with additional streaming releases scheduled to begin in early 2023.
The film, “Holes in the Sky: The Sean Miller Story” is a 2021 feature film exploring a documentary film crew’s efforts to make a movie detailing the 2013 alien abduction of Illinois resident Sean Miller. A five-day shoot turns into a life-changing experience for everyone involved as events spiral out of control.
Here is a listing of all award wins for Holes in the Sky: The Sean Miller Story
1. Fright Night Film Fest – Best Reality Horror
2. Fright Night Film Fest – Best Sci- Fi
3. Fright Night Film Fest – Best Director
4. Scarefest – Best Feature
5. Multi-Dimension – Best Horror Film
6. Multi-Dimension –Best Science Fiction
7. Dark History Con – Best Film
8. Kaiju Film Festival – Best Documentary
9. American Horrors Film Festival – Best Mockumentary
10. Route 66 – Audience Choice
11. International Horror Hotel – Award Winner – Star Award
12. Crown point – Best Sci Fi
13. Crown Point – Best Horror
14. Movieplay international film festival – best mockumentary
15. Hollywood blood horror fest – best sci fi
16. Hollywood blood horror fest – best director
17. Calcutta international cult film festival – cert of achievement
18. Cult Critic – Best Horror/Science Fiction/Genre Feature Film
19. Knight of the Reel – Best Horror/Science Fiction/Genre Feature Film
Leave a Reply