The historic SPAWN #300 cover by creator Todd Mcfarlane has been revealed. The Image comic will be on store shelves on September 4th. Check out the beautiful cover right here!
From The Press Release
Image Comics is pleased to finally reveal the highly anticipated Todd McFarlane covers for the upcoming milestone SPAWN #300 issue by Todd McFarlane, President at Image Comics and creator of SPAWN.
The record-setting SPAWN #300 hits stores on Wednesday, September 4. The final order cutoff for retailers is Monday, August 12.
- SPAWN #300 CVR A MCFARLANE – Diamond Code JUN190014
- SPAWN #300 CVR B B&W MCFARLANE – Diamond Code JUN190015
- SPAWN #300 CVR C CAPULLO – Diamond Code JUN190016
- SPAWN #300 CVR D CAPULLO VIRGIN – Diamond Code JUN190017
- SPAWN #300 CVR E CAPULLO & MCFARLANE – Diamond Code JUN190018
- SPAWN #300 CVR F B&W CAPULLO & MCFARLANE – Diamond Code JUN190019
- SPAWN #300 CVR G CAMPBELL – Diamond Code JUN190020
- SPAWN #300 CVR H OPEÑA – Diamond Code JUN190021
- SPAWN #300 CVR I ALEXANDER – Diamond Code JUN190022
- SPAWN #300 CVR J PARODY VAR MCFARLANE – JUN190023
- SPAWN #300 CVR K 25 COPY (limited) CAPULLO & MCFARLANE VIRGIN – JUN190024
- SPAWN #300 CVR L 50 COPY (limited) MCFARLANE VIRGIN – JUN190025
- SPAWN #300 CVR M CAMPBELL VIRGIN – JUN199041
- SPAWN #300 CVR N CAMPBELL B&W – JUN199042
- SPAWN #300 CVR O OPEÑA VIRGIN – JUN199043
- SPAWN #300 CVR P OPEÑA B&W – JUN199044
- SPAWN #300 CVR Q BLANK SKETCH CVR – JUN199116
- SPAWN #300 CVR R NYCC EXCLUSIVE
Momentum and frenzied buzz surrounding the classic antihero series continues to build leading into historic SPAWN #300 and record-breaking SPAWN #301 when SPAWN becomes the longest-running creator-owned comic in the world.
SPAWN is currently being adapted for film—a gritty, R-rated reimagining—which will mark Image President, co-founder and SPAWN creator, Todd McFarlane’s film directorial debut. McFarlane, an Emmy/Grammy-winning producer/director is also on board as screenwriter and producer.
SPAWN sold an unprecedented 1.7 million copies at the time it was released and is one of the world’s best-selling and longest-running monthly comic books, with hundreds of millions sold worldwide in more than 120 countries, and 15 different languages.
The comic became an Emmy Award-winning animated series on HBO and a New Line Cinema feature film that grossed more than $100 million. McFarlane went on to direct and produce award-winning and critically acclaimed projects for top movie studios and record labels.