The wonderful online film site Birth.Movies.Death will be releasing a collector’s magazine delving into the upcoming highly-anticipated Halloween from director David Gordon Green. This must have magazine features some truly incredible content that you’re not going to want to miss. Get all the details of the release below.
From The Press Release
Birth.Movies.Death. is celebrating the release of David Gordon Green’s HALLOWEEN with a stunning new collectible magazine filled with editorials, interviews and deep dives into the history of one of the greatest horror films ever made.
Featuring a gorgeous Mondo cover by artist Phantom City Creative, interior art by renowned designer Chris Bilheimer, a stunning spread featuring some of Mondo’s greatest HALLOWEEN posters, and a series of exclusive interviews with HALLOWEEN 2018’s creative team (including Green, Jamie Lee Curtis, and John Carpenter), this edition of the BMD magazine is a must-have for HALLOWEEN mega-fans. Available for pre-order now!
– Exclusive interviews with HALLOWEEN directors John Carpenter and David Gordon Green
– An exclusive interview with HALLOWEEN’s reigning scream-queen, Jamie Lee Curtis
– An investigation into the HALLOWEEN Atari game
– Character essays on Michael Myers and Dr. Loomis
– A deep-dive into the many (MANY) rip-offs that followed in the wake of HALLOWEEN’s success
– A look at the cinematography of the legendary Dean Cundy
– A giant spread showcasing some of Mondo’s greatest HALLOWEEN posters
– And much, much more!